Combine the history of Fort Collins with one of the best food scenes in America. All your senses will be sharpened by the aromas of Fort Collins restaurants, bakeries, unique food stores, and more.
Along the way you will see some hidden gems and learn about some of the history of the city in which only unique tours like the Old Town Food Tour can offer you!
Old Town Fort Collins Food Tour
Discover Old Town Fort Collins as you nosh on cuisine from some of the city's finest establishments which make it one of the best food scenes in all of America.
Restaurant PartnersAce Gillett's Lounge and Supper ClubThe Still Whiskey SteaksGinger & BakerFort Collins Donut CompanyStuft BurgerSlyce PizzaPour Brothers Community TavernLocust CiderThe EmporiumImportant Tour Information
- Discover a locals foodie paradise as you eat your way through Fort Collins restaurants, bakeries, and culinary stores.
- Our restaurant partnerships will get you up close with many of the local businesses who are the backbone of the Old Town neighborhood.
- Enjoy the dazzling neighborhood charm and hidden cultural gems off-the-beaten-path as you taste signature food with a local guide.
- The perfect experience for visitors looking for a genuine foodie discovery or Fort Collins natives looking to reengage with what the city offers.
- Tour times and availability varies by season. Please view our calendar for official dates and times.
- Experiences happen rain, shine or snow. Please dress accordingly.
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Please notify us of SERIOUS allergies or aversions.
Public Tour Times: 2:00 - 5:00pm Friday and Saturday
Duration: 3 hours
Cost: $65.00 Adults/$48.00 Children (14 and under)OPTIONAL Cocktail Ticket - $20.00 (must be 21 years of age or older) - Will provide ticket holder with three cocktail/beer pairings during the tourAre masks required?
At this time, masks are not required for those who are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, we recommend that a mask be worn. Please keep in mind that each business may have its own guidelines and a mask may be required. Please have one available if it is needed.What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellations made within 24 hours of booking will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made 24+ hours in advance of the tour start time will result in tickets being refunded to a gift card for future use. Gift cards never expire, can be applied to any future tour, and are transferrable.
If you cancel within 24 hours of your tour, your ticket will be forfeited, and you will be considered a no-show.
If We Need to Cancel: Should we need to cancel tours due to state, city or county mandates or restrictions, or other unforeseen health concerns related to the ongoing pandemic, guests will be notified immediately and issued a gift card in the amount they paid.
Private Tours: Private tours, unless originating as a public tour, have a separate cancellation policy detailed on your contract.How do we get to and from the different locations on the tour?
Old Town Food Tour is a guided walking tour of Old Town Fort Collins. As we go to different locations in the city, you'll learn more about Fort Collins history and landmarks.Where does each tour meet?
Your exact meeting location for each tour will be emailed to you after booking your ticket.Is there drinking on the tours?
You can if you choose to purchase one of our cocktail add-on tickets. This is where you can add on three cocktail/beer pairings to your tour.Are there still tours available during inclement weather?
It's Colorado so definitely! Rain, sun, snow...we'll continue to visit our great restaurants. In case of severe weather, a tour may be cancelled and guests will receive the option for a refund or voucher for another tour.